When you need assistance with debt relief, turn to the attorneys at the law office of Morris Margulies LLC Attorneys at Law. We have been assisting clients in attaining lasting debt relief and managing consumer bankruptcy since 1993. We take a personalized approach to each client’s situation offering the personalized attention that is needed for optimal results. We serve the areas of Montgomery County, MD, Georges County, MD, Rockville, Greenbelt, Washington County, MD, and the surrounding areas.
Our law firm is dedicated to serving the interests of our clients in rebuilding their financial lives with strategic planning and sound legal advisement. When you come to the Morris Margulies LLC Attorneys at Law you will receive the best assistance in ending foreclosure, stopping wage garnishment, eliminating creditor collection activity, and many more benefits that bankruptcy offers. We will explain your options so that you have complete understanding of your choices as their relate to an improved financial situation.
- Bank Account Garnishments
- Bankruptcy and the Bible
- Bankruptcy Helping to Improve Credit Scores
- Credit Repair After Bankruptcy
- Discharging Income Taxes in Bankruptcy
- Famous People Who Filed Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Process in Maryland
- From End of Last Year, Foreclosures Up in Maryland
- General Bankruptcy Information
- Getting and Using Credit After Bankruptcy
- Getting the Most Out of Your Discharge
- HAMP Program Struggling to Help Homeowners
- How to Dispute Credit Report Errors
- Information About Debt Collection in Maryland
- Information for Current Clients
- Maryland Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Maryland Has Adopted New Rules To Protect Consumers
- Modifying Your Mortgage Loan
- Student Loans- What To Do If You Cannot Repay The Loans
- The Need to File Proof of Claims in a Bankruptcy Case
- Too Good To Be True: Avoiding “Credit Repair” Scams
- Warning-Fraudulent Debt Repair Organizations
- When Does The Bankruptcy Stay Become Effective?
Schedule a Consultation
At the Morris Margulies LLC Attorneys at Law, you can receive the assistance you need for debt relief. We are here to offer timely legal intervention so you can retain your personal assets and keep what matters most to you and your family. For complete consumer bankruptcy assistance and financial strategy development contact us today. Schedule a consultation to discuss the details of your case with a bankruptcy lawyer who will provide the personalized attention you deserve. Call us at (301) 816-1600 today.